Something interested that we found in our environment. We were having to do some reporting and ran into an issue where a username wasn’t being found in the reporting from Director. We had to do some looking and checking profile stores to check the user we thought it might have been and had to compare SIDs to confirm the user was the same. But wait, there is hope! And a fix!
https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX279446

We found that there is a known issue with the Monitor Database not updating in the MonitorDate.User table. It appears to be in 1909 and newer (ref- CVADHELP-14700). Shout out to the person that found this! It saved use some searching and diggin! Reach out to your Citrix contact and request that private fix if you need it!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *