Hello and good morning. These are the adventures of the starship…. wait. That’s right. Wrong channel. Wrong show.

So….. I decided to upgraded to Fedora 29 ( really really nice btw) at the end of October. Everything was hunky and even dory one would say. Except for something. Something very painful. I tried to use my Citrix Receiver to connect. And what happened pray tell? It wouldn’t connect. Some people have had success with loading additional libraries and finagling around to get it working. I have not as of yet. I’m waiting for a new release of the Linux Receiver instead of battling this one. I’ve seen on some forums that this is a common issue with Fedora and the receiver. So you may want to hold out on upgrading to Fedora 29 until this issue is resolved.

Update 03/27/19 – Instead of fighting the battle of waiting and fighting, I have skipped past fixing this for now and went the way of HTML5 client. Looks like a viable option for this! I’ll be posting about the HTML5 client soon!

This article has 1 comments

  1. oprol evorter Reply

    Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your website is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and just could not come across. What an ideal web site.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *